September 2005 - 2006 MyFourThirds.com Calendar
This competition is no longer active.
The highest average rating will determine the winner.
Submissions accepted from
Voting is permitted between
The folder owner is Alan and Mario ♥ ∞.
Folder created on 2005-Jul-20.
Modified on 2005-Sep-22.
Members can submit up to 2 Image(s).
Rating your own image will not take effect.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT REMOVE YOUR IMAGES FROM THE COMPETITION FOLDER AFTER THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED BECAUSE IT RESULTS IN YOUR SCORES BEING LOST.
- PLEASE remember that ALL images are rated by their OVERALL AVERAGE! Be FAIR and HONEST!!
- Top thirteen images will be used in the 2006 MyFourThirds.com Calendar.
- Only the top rated image will give the photographer a "Win" recognition tag.
- Caption and photographer name will accompany each image.
- Winners must provide original sized photo (min 2000x1500) to the MyFourThirds.com guys (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the sole purpose of creating the calendar within three weeks of the competition ending. This file should match the entry used (i.e. edit the original and simply resize it for the competition).
- Landscape orientation photos are preferred. Square images are okay too but portrait oriented images will not suit the calendar very well.
- All Four Thirds images are allowed (even HOF and previous competition winners).
- Images should be tasteful enough to hang in the family home or workplace (i.e. no nudes or distasteful images please).
- By entering the competition, you agree to give MyFourThirds.com the right to reproduce your image in it's 2006 calendar for the purpose of enhancing the community experience.
- Calendars will be available to members before December
This is a great chance for everyone to get their work "published"! Good luck! And please remember to rate every image as the winners are chosen by overall average.
Share New Image